Nishizawa Award Lecture and tentative titles
- Masaru Hori (Nagoya University)
- Olivier Joubert (LTM/CNRS)
Invited speakers and tentative titles
A1. Applications and Researches of Atomic Layer Controlled Etching and Deposition(ALE/ALD/Area Selective-ALD
- Sumit Agarwal (Colorado School of Mines)
A2. Challenges to Limits for High Aspect Ratio Etching
- Yeon Ho Im (Chonbuk National University)
- Thorsten Lill (Lam Research Corp.)
A3. Rethinking of Cryogenic Etching
- Rémi Dussart (GREMI - Université d'Orléans)
"Plasma cryogenic etching : benefits of cooling the substrate at a low temperature in etching process technologies"
Plasma Etching New Material
- Luxherta Buzi (IBM Corp. )
"Investigation of Plasma Etch Damage of Ge2Sb2Te5 for Storage Class Memory and AI"
- Erwine Pargon (University Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, LTM)
"Cycling process in remote plasma source for selective etching with nanometric control"