The 40th International Symposium on Dry Process (DPS2018) will be held at Toyoda Auditorium (Toyoda Kodo), Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Aichi in Japan from November 13 to 15, 2018. The Symposium covers all aspects of the rapidly evolving fields of dry processes, including but not limited to plasma etching and deposition processes, diagnostics and modeling of plasmas and surfaces, and surface modifications by plasmas, for the applications in, e.g., microelectronics, power devices, sensors, environmental protection, biological systems, and medicine. The DPS has provided valuable forums for in-depth discussion among professionals and students working in this exciting field for more than three decades.
|Abstract Submission Deadline:|
|Early Registration Deadline:||October 5, 2018|
|Late Registration Deadline (Online):||October 31, 2018|
- Jul. 6, 2018
- Submission deadline extended to July 27, 2018.
- Jun. 18, 2018
- On-Line registration opened.
- Jun. 12, 2018
- Updeted (News for the Special Issues of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP)).
- Jun. 12, 2018
- DPS2017 Special Issue of JJAP is published.
- May. 29, 2018
- Timetable(Tentative) is available.
- May. 10, 2018
- On-Line Submission system is opened.
- Feb .28, 2018
- DPS2018 website open.
News for the Special Issues of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP).
IF for the special issue of DPS in JJAP
DPS Paper Award Winners
DPS paper award that is given to excellent papers in the recent special issues of “Dry Process”, and the article is set “Open Access” for ever.
DPS2017 DPS Paper Award:
- "Highly selective etching of LaAlSiOx to Si using C4F8/Ar/H2 plasma",
Sasaki, Toshiyuki; Matsuda, Kazuhisa; Omura, Mitsuhiro; Sakai, Itsuko; Hayashi, Hisataka
JJAP, 54(2015), 06GB03
DPS2016 DPS Paper Award:
- "Plasma process induced physical damages on multilayered magnetic films for magnetic domain wall motion",
Kinoshita, Keizo; Honjo, Hiroaki; Fukami, Shunsuke; et al.
JAPP, 53(2014), 03DF03
DPS2015 DPS Paper Award:
- "Effects of straggling of incident ions on plasma-induced damage creation in "fin"-type field-effect transistors",
Eriguchi, Koji; Matsuda, Asahiko; Takao, Yoshinori; et al.
JJAP, 53(2014), 03DE02>
- The publication charge is 20000JPY/article.
- JJAP Special Issues is published in the web site;
DPS2017 (Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 57 June 2018.)(Free until June 2019)
DPS2016 (Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 56 June 2017.)(Free until June 2018)
DPS2015（Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55(6S2) June 2016）
DPS2014（Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S2) June 2015）
DPS2013（Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 53 (3S2) March 2014）