Paper Submission Guidlines (JJAP)
Dear DPS 2018 Authors:
Authors of DPS 2018 papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on the significant part of their work presented at DPS 2018 to the Special Issues of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP). The Special Issue will be published in June, 2019. Those who wish to submit a paper to the Special Issues should follow the Summary Information for Contributors and Instructions for Preparation of Manuscript for JJAP
The deadline for submission to the Special Issue is November
14 20 21, 2018.
PUBLICATION CHARGE is 20000JPY/article.
On-line Submission Page
- If you do not have an ID and Password for the Online Submission System, please register as a user on "Dry Process".
- ID registered for JJAP Regular Issue is not available for JJAP Special Issue. Please register your ID for submission to JJAP Special Issue.
Publication schedule for the Special Issues of JJAP is as follows.
||Deadline for submission of papers to the Special Issue
(JJAP Publication Office)
|November 13||DPS 40th Anniversary Program|
|November 14-15||Symposium on Dry Process (DPS 2018)|
|End of February||Deadline for review process|
|June||Paper-based Publication of the Special Issue of JJAP|
- The paper submitted for the Special Issue should not have the text identical with one appeared in the proceedings of DPS2018. The content of the paper should be original. Presentation by one of the authors is a prerequisite; you are not eligible for submission to the JJAP without presentation at the conference.
- The submitted paper will be reviewed based on the JJAP standard for an original paper. All papers submitted are not necessarily accepted in the final review.
- Note that the manuscript will not be included in the Special Issues, if the manuscript is not accepted for publication by the deadline for the Special Issue as a consequence of revisions requested by referees.
- The authors of invited papers are also welcome to submit any original part of their presentations. Note that above items from (1) to (3) are also valid in this case.
- The authors (or their institution) are requested to pay publication charge. See for details NOTES TO CONTRIBUTORS for JJAP.
- Authors should read the contents of the following URLs carefully before submitting papers:
(a) General information: https://journals.jsap.jp/jjap/special-issues/information
(b) Manuscript submission: https://xreview.jsap.jp/cgi-bin/submission/submission.cgi?ln=en&si=156
(c) Instructions for preparation of manuscript: http://journals.jsap.jp/wp-content/uploads/instruction_e.pdf
Papers should be submitted on the web-based system. For online submission, authors are requested to register as a user.
- By the investigation of the JJAP editorial office, it was found that the number of referenced papers for JJAP is smaller than that for famous journals in the same field, such as J. Appl. Phys. The average number of referenced papers in J. Appl. Phys. is about 28.
Please refer your own previous papers and other related papers, as many as possible, to make clear the difference between your new paper and other papers. It will improve the value of your papers.
Editor of the Special Issue for DPS 2018
Program Committee Chair, DPS 2018