Keynote / Invited Speakers
Keynote speaker and tentative title
- Richard Gottscho (Lam Research Corp.)
"Rethinking the Art of Etch"
Invited speakers and tentative titles
A1. Control of surface reactions in atomic-precision plasma processing (ALE/ALD)
- Silvia Armini (imec)
“Area-selective deposition by surface engineering for applications in nanoelectronics. From blanket to confined dimensions.”
- Gert Leusink (Tokyo Electron U.S. Holdings, Inc.)
“Area Selective Process Technologies for Advanced Devices: Challenges and Opportunities”
- Gottlieb S. Oehrlein (University of Maryland)
“Materials Etching Selectivity in Plasma-Based Atomic Layer Etching (ALE)”
- Emilie Despiau-Pujo (University of Grenoble Alpes)
“Plasma solutions for atomic-precision etching: From atomistic simulations to experiments“
A2. Etching challenges in extremely high-aspect-ratio (HAR) features (AR > 100)
- Sangwuk Park (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
“Etching challenges in extremely high-aspect-ratio (HAR) features“
9. Plasma Processes for 3D Device, FPD, Photovoltaic Devices
- Yasuhiro Morikawa (ULVAC Inc.)
“Plasma Dry Process Technology for Fan-out SiP"
10. Plasma Processes for New Material Devices (MRAM, Power, Organic)
- Nathan Marchack (IBM Corp.)
“Towards Atomic Layer Etching of Metal Films: Understanding The Impact Of Plasma Etch Parameters On Cyclic Etch Performance"