Nishizawa Award Lecture and tentative titles
- Vincent M. Donnelly (University of Houston)
"Plasma Etching of Silicon: 45 Years and Still surprises"
- Kazuo Nojiri (Nanotech Research)
"A look back on 45 years of my research in semiconductor industry - Message to young researchers"
- Gottlieb S. Oehrlein (University of Maryland)
"Low Temperature Plasma-Materials Interactions and Plasma Etching"
Invited speakers and tentative titles
A1. Novel Atomic Layer Etching and Atomic Layer Deposition approaches for advanced plasma process applications
- Gregory N. Parsons (North Carolina State University)
"Area-Selective Atomic-Layer Processing using Atomic Layer Deposition and Atomic Layer Etching Super-Cycles."
A2. Advanced hardware and process development for overcoming High Aspect Ratio etching (AR>100)
- Takehito Koshizawa (Applied Materials Inc.)
"Carbon Hard Mask Challenges for CVD and RIE"
- Hyoungcheol Kwon (SK hynix Inc.)
"3D Feature Profile Simulation : HARC Etch Limits and their Solutions"
A3. How AI and Deep Learning are transforming the plasma process?
- Toshiya Okazaki (Sony Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp.)
"Prediction of the Number of Defects in Image Sensors by VM using Equipment QC Data"
- Jeffrey Shearer (IBM Corp.)
"Plasma Etching in the EUV Era"