Keynote / Invited Speakers
Nishizawa Award Lectures
- Geun Young Yeom (Sungkyunkwan University)
"Effect of CxHyFz Chemical Structure on the Etch Characteristics of High Aspect Ratio Contact"
Invited speakers and tentative titles
AS1. Challenges to limits for high aspect ratio etching
- Zoltan Donko (Wigner Research Center for Physics)
"Charged particle dynamics in capacitively coupled radiofrequency discharges driven by complex waveforms"
- Meihua Shen (Lam Research Corporation)
"Challenges and Opportunities in High Aspect Ratio Patterning for Memory Devices"
AS2. Novel control of surface reaction in atomic layer processes (ALE / ALD / Area selective ALD)
- Stacey F. Bent (Stanford University)
"Area Selective Atomic Layer Deposition for Advanced Device Processing"
- Shyam Sridhar (Tokyo Electron America)
"Breakthrough technologies for opening process windows for sub-nanoscale precision etch"
AS3. 3D-IC packaging for energy-saving and high-density interconnection
- Sitaram Arkalgud (TEL Technology Center America)
"Hybrid Bonding: Advanced Packaging for Today and the Future"
- Clinton Goh (Applied Materials, Inc.)
"Plasma Processing for Next Generation Packaging System Scaling"
- Kathy Yan (TSMC)
"3DFabric™ Advanced Packaging Integration Challenges for HPC"
- Mukta Ghate Farooq (IBM Research)
"Heterogeneous Integration for AI Architectures"
- Seung Wook Yoon (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
"Advanced Package FAB Solutions(APFS) for Chiplet Integration"