Keynote / Invited Speakers
Nishizawa Award Lectures
- Geun Young Yeom (Sungkyunkwan University)
Invited speakers and tentative titles
AS1. Challenges to limits for high aspect ratio etching
- Zoltan Donko (Wigner Research Center for Physics)
"Charged particle dynamics in capacitively coupled radiofrequency discharges driven by complex waveforms"
- Meihua Shen (Lam Research Corporation)
"Challenges and Opportunities in High Aspect Ratio Patterning for Memory Devices"
AS2. Novel control of surface reaction in atomic layer processes (ALE / ALD / Area selective ALD)
- Stacey F. Bent (Stanford University)
"Area Selective Atomic Layer Deposition for Advanced Device Processing"
- Shyam Sridhar (Tokyo Electron America)
"Breakthrough technologies for opening process windows for sub-nanoscale precision etch"
AS3. 3D-IC packaging for energy-saving and high-density interconnection
- Sitaram Arkalgud (TEL Technology Center America)
"Hybrid Bonding: Advanced Packaging for Today and the Future"
- Clinton Goh (Applied Materials, Inc.)
"Plasma Processing for Next Generation Packaging System Scaling"
- Mukta G. Farooq (IBM Research)
- Seung Wook Yoon (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)