Venue & Destination
Osaka International Convention Center 10th floor
5-3-51, Nakanoshima Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0005 JAPAN
Access : Nearest stations guide
- Keihan Nakanoshima Line: Next to Exit No.2 of Keihan Nakanoshima(Osaka International Convention Center) Station.
- JR Loop Line: 15-minute walk from Fukushima Station.
- JR Tozai Line: 10-minute walk from Exit No.2 or No.3 of Shin-Hukushima Station.
- Hanshin Railway: 10-minute walk from Exit No.3 of Fukushima Station.
- Subway: 15-minute walk from Exit No.1 of the Central Line or Exit No.9 of the Sennichimae Line of Awaza Station.
Access to Osaka
Kansai Airport and Osaka Airport, the gateways to Osaka, are linked with major cities across the country and boasts a wide range of facilities.
Japan's fastest train, Shinkansen bullet trains, link major cities around the nation. The number of this bullet train services is many enough to afford a large number of travelers to and from Osaka. The Shinkansen's gateway to Osaka is JR Shin-Osaka Station, which is connected to Osaka Station by JR and Osaka Metro lines with services provided every 5 to 10 minutes. From cities without Shinkansen train stations, take limited express trains on the JR and private railway lines to Osaka.