Recipients of DPS2023 Nishizawa Award:
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Recipients of DPS2023 Achievement Award:
The 44th International Symposium on Dry Process (DPS2023) will be held at Winc Aichi, Nagoya, Japan, from November 21 to 22, 2023. The Symposium covers all aspects of the rapidly evolving fields of dry processes, including but not limited to plasma etching and deposition processes, diagnostics and modeling of plasmas and surfaces, and surface modifications by plasmas, for the applications in, e.g., microelectronics, power devices, sensors, environmental protection, biological systems, and medicine. The DPS has provided valuable forums for in-depth discussion among professionals and students working in this exciting field for more than three decades.
Notice for DPS2023 Participants
DPS2023 will be held completely in person (On-site only).
Please note that live-streaming or archive for streaming will not be provided.
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||July 21, 2023|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance:||September 15, 2023|
|Early Registration Deadline:||October 6, 2023|
|Late Registration Deadline (Online):||October 31, 2023|
|Publish Proceedings (Abstracts):||November 14, 2023|
- Nov. 06, 2023
- Poster Program opened.
- Oct. 31, 2023
- On-line registration is closed. The registration at DPS2023 venue is also available.
- Oct. 31, 2023
- Timetable updated.
- Oct. 23, 2023
- Presentation Guidelines is opened.
- Oct. 10, 2023
- JJAP special issue On-Line Submission is opened.
- Sep. 20, 2023
- Timetable(Tentative) updated.
- Sep. 15, 2023
- Notification of abstract acceptance was announced.
- Jul. 06, 2023
- Information/Guideline for DPS Career Assistant Board is available.
- Jun. 27, 2023
- Timetable(Tentative) is available.
- Jun. 26, 2023
- On-Line registration opened.
- May. 15 2023
- On-Line Submission system is opened.
- Feb. 15, 2023
- DPS2023 website open.
News for the Special Issues of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP).
IF for the special issue of DPS in JJAP
- The publication charge is 40000JPY/article.
- JJAP Special Issues is published in the web site;
DPS2022 (Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 62 July 2023.) (Free until July 2024)
DPS2021 (Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 61 July 2022.) (Free until July 2023)
DPS2019 (Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 59 June 2020.)
DPS2018 (Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 58 June 2019.)
OPEN ACCESS & FREE ACCESS
News for Japanese members
応用物理学会プラズマエレクトロニクス分科会の主催により、「第34回プラズマエレクトロニクス講習会」を 2023 年 11 月 17 日(金) にJEC日本研修センター 心斎橋とオンライン（Zoomウェビナー）のハイブリッド開催を致します。